COVID-19 SAFETY PROTOCOL
FOR YOUR PROTECTION AND THE PROTECTION OF ALL OF OUR COLLABORATORS, IN HACIENDA VISTA HERMOSA WE’RE APPLYING THE FOLLOWING HEALTH MEASURES AGAINST COVID-19.
• Access control: There’s an access verification process that applies to guests, diners, employees and suppliers in order to identify people with Covid-19 symptoms.
• Social distancing: Greetings and communication keeping a 1.5 meters distance as a minimum between clients, employees and suppliers. There are signs on the floor, walls and/or furniture to remind us of this measure in the different communal areas of the Hacienda.
• Use of face mask: The access to people without face mask is not allowed. The face mask must remain on at all times during your stay in the Hacienda. In case the guest does not have one, 1 disposable face mask will be offered.
• Staff of the Hacienda: Use of face mask and face shield, goggles or security glasses with lateral protection. Gloves in case of the staff in contact with guests.
• Welcoming clients: Temperature checks with thermometer at distance to identify people with more than 37.5 degrees.
• Sanitizing mat: It is requested that every person arriving at the reception steps on the mat impregnated with the chlorinated solution.
• Hand sanitation: Application of hand sanitizer gel (70% alcohol) on guests upon arrival. The continuous hand washing with soap and water during 30 seconds or more, or, the use the hand sanitizer gel put in dispensers at the disposition of guests, employees and suppliers in the different areas and rooms will be promoted through signs.
• Registration: The reception has an acrylic sheet between the guests and the receptionist to limit the contact.
• Rooms and communal areas housekeeping: The continuous cleaning of all the areas of the Hacienda is made applying special sanitizing products against Covid-19.
• The practice of respiratory etiquette: Cover nose and mouth with your arm when coughing or sneezing. Do not touch your face, specially nose, mouth and eyes, when your hands are dirty.
• Training on Covid-19 Safety Protocols: All the employees know and will apply the guidelines of health measures against Covid-19.
• In case of employees with symptoms of respiratory disease we will apply the Stay in Home measure.
• Restaurant: Major safety measures apply when it comes to the handling and service of food and drinks. The contact with food and cooking utensils is minimized.
• Events and Groups: The number of people is limited to the percentage that the Covid-19 risk levels show according to the capacity of every area, maintaining an average social distance of 1.5 meters.
• Objects of contact: it is recommended to minimize the use of articles like cash and pens. We encourage guests to bring their own sports equipment (balls, racquets and others) as well as board games.
• Certification: Health Security Protocol IMSS NN1106133639154.
Escriba texto aquí